Donald J. Cohen Fellowship Program (DJCFP)
Donald J Cohen Fellowship Programme
Applications are now closed.
The purpose of these awards is to foster the professional development of emerging leaders in child and adolescent mental health throughout the world. It is designed for individuals whose engagement could play a pivotal role in addressing the very specific needs of their country of origin. The program will include:
- Daily small group meetings with leading experts serving as mentors
- Special seminars
- Social activities
- Free registration fee for the general sessions
- Accommodation in Prague
- Possible partial support of travelling expenditures to the Congress
Mentors who have generously accepted to contribute their time, wisdom and guidance to the programme in Prague are:
- Johannes Hebebrand (Germany)
- Jiří Podlipný (Czech Republic)
- Julie Chilton (USA)
- Elizabeth Barrett (Ireland)
- Guilherme Polanczyk (Brazil)
- Nina Schweinfurth (Germany/Switzerland)
- Andrés Martin (USA)
- Joaquín Fuentes (Spain)
We also invite you to attend the Donald J. Cohen Alumni Symposium: A Decade of Fellowship Fostering Children's Mental Health (Wednesday 25 July, 10:45-12:15). This is an opportunity to connect with the ever expanding family of DJCFP and to see how the programme has contributed to important achievements in child and adolescent mental health worldwide.
We welcome you to DJCFP 2018!
Ayesha Mian and Naoufel Gaddour